If you are considering buying a home, congratulations. Owning a home brings pride and stability to yourself and your family. A home is also probably the most expensive purchase that a person does in his or her life. Buying a home should be done only when you are prepared to be a home owner. You are going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in a home, be informed, get educated, and give yourself all the possible knowledge and tools before you do such a huge investment.
Get educated before you begin searching for a home and preferably before you sign the Purchase Agreement. A well-educated person makes better decisions. In the process of buying a home, a good decision may represent saving tens or hundred of thousands of dollars.
You will also get a Home buyer’s pre-purchase certificate from us.
If you want to buy a home soon, go to our “Download Forms” page to download form number 1 from the list.
Do you know the answers to the following questions?
- What are the most important things to consider about the process of buying a home?
- Who do you need to talk to and what questions to ask?
- Where should you go to get answers to the most important questions?
If you do not have all the money to pay for the house in full, you need a mortgage loan.
- Do you know what a mortgage loan is and what kinds of mortgage loans are available?
- Do you know about your rights and what questions to ask when you are talking with a mortgage person?
Most houses for sale are under a listing contract with a real estate office.
- Do you know about your rights and what questions to ask when you are talking with a real estate agent?
There are other questions you should ask yourself before you move into buying a home, like the ones below.
(1) How much would you qualify for?
(2) How much money would you need to have in your bank account?
(3) What is a balloon mortgage?
There are a few options to contact us
(1) through our website at www.americancci.org, just go to the “New Home Buyer’s Training” page or the CONTACT ACCI page, download forms from our “Download Forms” page (form #1)
(2) send an email to our Program Manager at Soto_Mildred@Hotmail.com
(3) call our toll free number: 888-212-6741 or 484-427-2229