ACCI gives special thanks to:
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) for its educational and financial support*
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
American Credit Counseling Institute needs funds to help others.
Some of our programs lack proper funding and regrettably the limited resources afforded to us through government grants are not enough to cover our expenses. As a result, ACCI has been forced to limit some of the services offered. Please help us continue helping others to save their homes, to buy a home, to learn about and improve their credit, to learn about renting a property, and and to deal with a balanced budget.
If you were a former client, one of our over 500 clients that we helped last year or one of the tens of thousands that we have helped during the last 23 years, please send us a donation. No donation is small. We encourage everyone of our past customers to donate a dollar or two every year.
If you are a business owner, consider helping us because every client that we help, is going to help you as well. Individuals that are educated about credit and budgeting, are better customers and pay their debts on time. Consider making a generous donation so that we can serve more clients. Your donation will be tax deductible.
Donate to American Credit Counseling Institute
Why Consider a Donation?
ACCI’s programs provide financial education, counseling, and coaching to empower adults to make healthy financial choices that will lead them to economic success now and into the future. Our services include the following subjects: Credit, Money Management, Budgeting, Home-buying, and Home owners’ issues, such as foreclosure, among others.
Our programs seek to:
- facilitate financial literacy and empowerment in the communities we serve.
- enable and sustain financial independence for individuals and families.
- educate, counsel, and encourage individuals to understand the importance of
- paying debts and all financial responsibilities on time
- improving and maintaining a healthy credit record
- learning about the process of buying a home as soon as possible
- being able to determine their limits when it comes to buying
- establishing goals and work toward realizing them
We wish to encourage businesses and institutions, especially those that will directly benefit from our services to their clients or prospective clients, to sponsor our efforts.
American Credit Counseling Institute relies on the generosity of its sponsors. If you or your business or institution would like to become a sponsorship partner, please make a tax-deductible donation to our non-profit 501.C.3 organization. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can contact our Program Manager, Mildred Soto-Ewing, by emailing her at Soto_Mildred@hotmail.com or calling her at 267-401-0414.
All Donations will be acknowledged with a tax-deductible receipt.
Additionally, we will graciously provide the following acknowledgements:
- For donations between $500 and $999, we will add the name of the person or the business to our Special Thanks donors page each year we receive the donation. A star will be added next to the donor’s or business’ name. The amount of the donation will be specified next to the name, if requested by the donor.
- For a single donation between $1,000 and $15,000, the name of the donor and/or the institution he or she represents (such as business name) will be added to our list of donors above, unless otherwise requested, for a 12-month period.
- For donations over $15,000 in any single year, the business’ or institution’s name will be added to our sponsor’s list above with a link to said business’ or institution’s website, unless otherwise requested, for a period of 12 months.
- If the donation or grant is more than $50,000 in a single year, the business’ or institution’s name will be added to our list of sponsors with a link to the business’ website, and we will also add the institution’s logo (if provided) to our sponsor’s website page, unless otherwise requested, for a period of at least 12 months.
- For donations smaller than $500 or donations received for particular events or sponsorships, donor’s name or his/her businesses information will be mentioned in the literature and/or flyers given to individuals attending the pertinent sponsored activity or event, upon request.
Please help us help others. Our agency will recognize your help and our clients will learn about your generosity, unless you want to be an anonymous donor. Please us the DONATE button to make your donation. When you finish your transaction, you will obtain an instant receipt for your taxes.
ACCI’s mission focuses on providing financial empowerment through financial education to residents of various Pennsylvania regions in order to create opportunities for the betterment of society as a whole. If you or your business or institution would like to make a tax-deductible donation to our charity towards a specific program or has questions, please call or email us for further information. You can contact our Program Manager, Mildred Soto-Ewing, by emailing her at email@example.com or calling her at 267-401-0414.
*ACCI is a proud member of PHFA’s comprehensive housing counseling network.