ACCI gives special thanks to:
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) for its educational and financial support*
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
American Credit Counseling Institute is thankful for your support.
With your generous support, we can help a significant number of people. It is our goal to help each and every person who gets to us with a true and significant need. Many are old or disabled people losing their homes to foreclosure. Others are families with children. Our country does not need more homeless people, let alone old, disabled or innocent children. We need your continued support. For some of our programs, we need more funds. Please help us continue helping others to save their homes, to buy a home, to learn about how to improve their credit, to learn about renting a property, and to deal with a balanced budget.
If you were a former client, one of over 700 clients that we helped last year or one of the tens of thousands that we have helped during the last 25 years, please send us a donation. No donation is small. We encourage everyone of our past customers to donate a dollar or two every year.
If you are a business owner, consider helping us because every client that we help, is going to help you as well. Individuals that are educated about credit and budgeting, are better customers and pay their debts on time. Consider making a generous donation so that we can serve more clients. Your donation will be tax deductible.
Donate to American Credit Counseling Institute
Why Consider a Donation?
ACCI’s programs provide financial education, counseling, and coaching to empower adults to make healthy financial choices that will lead them to economic success now and into the future. Our services include the following subjects: Credit, Money Management, Budgeting, Home-buying, and Home owners’ issues, such as foreclosure, among others.
Our programs seek to:
- facilitate financial literacy and empowerment in the communities we serve.
- enable and sustain financial independence for individuals and families.
- educate, counsel, and encourage individuals to understand the importance of
- paying debts and all financial responsibilities on time
- improving and maintaining a healthy credit record
- learning about the process of buying a home as soon as possible
- being able to determine their limits when it comes to buying
- establishing goals and work toward realizing them
We wish to encourage businesses and institutions, especially those that will directly benefit from our services to their clients or prospective clients, to sponsor our efforts.
American Credit Counseling Institute relies on the generosity of its sponsors. If you or your business or institution would like to become a sponsorship partner, please make a tax-deductible donation to our non-profit 501.C.3 organization. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can contact our Program Manager, Mildred Soto-Ewing, by emailing her at [email protected] or calling her at 484-427-2229.
All Donations will be acknowledged with a tax-deductible receipt.
Additionally, we will graciously provide the following acknowledgements:
- • For a donation of any size made through our website (Donation button), we will send you a receipt that you can use for your taxes.
- • For $250 to $999, we will mail you a thank you card and will add your name to the list of donors to be shared in our main ofice wall (unless you want to remain anonymous).
- • If your contribution to our mission is between $1,000 and $4,999, we will add your name and/or the name of your business to our list of donors above for a period of 12 months. The amount of the donation will be specified next to the name, if requested by the donor.
- • For a single donation between $5,000 and $15,000, the name of the donor and/or the institution or business that he or she represents will be added to our list of donors above, unless otherwise requested, for at least a 24-month period.
- • For donations over $15,000 in any single year, the business’ or institution’s name will be added to our sponsor’s list above with a link to said business’ or institution’s website, unless otherwise requested, for at least a period of 24 months.
- • If the donation or grant is more than $50,000 in a single year, the business’ or institution’s name will be added to our list of sponsors with a link to the business’ website, and we will also add the institution’s logo (if provided) to our sponsor’s website page, unless otherwise requested, for a period of at least 36 months.
Please help us help others. Our agency will recognize your help and our clients will learn about your generosity, unless you want to be an anonymous donor. Please us the DONATE button to make your donation. When you finish your transaction, you will obtain an instant receipt for your taxes.
ACCI’s mission focuses on providing financial empowerment through financial education to residents of various Pennsylvania regions in order to create opportunities for the betterment of society as a whole. If you or your business or institution would like to make a tax-deductible donation to our charity towards a specific program or has questions, please call or email us for further information. You can contact our Program Manager, Mildred Soto-Ewing, by emailing her at [email protected] or calling her at 267-401-0414.
*ACCI is a proud member of PHFA’s comprehensive housing counseling network.